Situated in the heart of this popular village is this former wagon house that dates back to the late 1800s which has recently been the subject of a full restoration by the current owners to make it a comfortable and stylish family home.
• You enter the property into a gorgeous, cavendish tiled entrance hall.
• Generous sized kitchen/diner, with Carrara marble work tops and Range Master cooker.
• Double sided wood burner between the Kitchen and Lounge Area.
• All front and bay windows replaced in restoration.
• 4 good sized double bedrooms.
• Exposed wooden beams throughout the house.
• Both bathrooms equipped with under floor heating and fitted with Handsgrohe units.
• Beautiful well-maintained garden with ample space for activities and relaxation.
• Outdoor garage space
• Private driveway that easily allows 2 spaces for private parking. Planning approved for bi-fold gates to be added.
Colerne is a thriving village community located on Bath’s sought after eastern outskirts, within easy reach of Bath city centre and the nearby market towns of Chippenham and Bradford on Avon. The village offers a wealth of local amenities which include a village shop and post office, two public houses, a doctors and dental practice, a good local primary school and a luxury five star hotel and spa. Sheldon School, which has an outstanding reputation is also within the catchment area.
Bath city centre is approx. 8 miles away and offers a wonderful array of independent and chain retail outlets, many fine restaurants, cafes and wine bars and a number of well-respected cultural activities which include a world famous music and literary festival, the newly refurbished One Royal Crescent and Holburne Museums and the attractions at the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms along with many pre-London shows at The Theatre Royal.
There are many excellent schools within easy reach which include Kingswood School and The Royal High School on Bath’s northern slopes and Prior Park College, Ralph Allen School, The Paragon School and King Edwards Schools on the southern slopes.
World Class sporting facilities are available at Bath Rugby and Cricket Clubs and at Bath University along with an excellent local rugby club in Chippenham.
Communications include a direct line to Bristol, South Wales and London Paddington from Bath Spa and Chippenham Railway Stations ( Cross Rail Link commences late 2017 ) the M4 Motorway Junctions 17 is approx. 10 miles and Bristol Airport is 30 mile to the west.