- Immaculate Retirement Apartment
- Within a Well-Regarded McCarthy & Stone Development
- Living Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Shower Rooms
- Communal Living Rooms and Gardens
- Within Walking Distance to Tetbury Town Centre
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
A very immaculately presented apartment within a beautiful
McCarthy and Stone development, within walking distance of Tetbury town centre.
Offered to the market with no onward chain.
Lewsey Court was completed in 2015 and is situated to the
northern side of the town. The building
has been very sympathetically designed and built, to complement the beautiful
surroundings that Tetbury boasts. Being a McCarthy and Stone development, it
offers living for anyone over 60 who wishes to maintain an independent lifestyle
whilst living within a private and sociable community.
Apartment 27 sits on the first floor of the building. There is a spacious entrance hallway which has
a storage/boiler cupboard and provides access to the reception space and both
bedrooms. The living room has ample
space for both sitting and dining areas, and a door flows through to the
kitchen. The kitchen is fully fitted with
wall and base units, plus integrated appliances which include an oven, hob with
extractor hood and a fridge freezer.
Both bedrooms are of generous double proportions. The master
bedroom benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and its own en-suite wetroom, whilst
the second bedrooms is within close proximity to the main shower room, accessed
from the hallway.
On the ground floor of the building a communal sitting room is
available for all residence to use, accompanied by a kitchen area and French
doors that open onto a south facing, very well-maintained garden. The use of a laundry is also available for all
residents. Adjacent to the property is a resident only car park with an allocated
EPC – C.
Tetbury is a historic Wool town situated within the Cotswold
Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The town has many amenities to offer along
its charming and quintessential centre including cafes, boutiques and
restaurants, as well as essential amenities such as a supermarket and both
primary and secondary schools. Kemble station, a mainline to London Paddington,
is just c.7 miles North of the town.
Service Charge Includes:
• Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal
• Buildings insurance
- PX/ Smooth Move Scheme will be considered,
- £1,000 towards recommended solicitor,
- Pack and Move service,
- First year service charge to be paid upon completion.