A charming and delightful 5-bedroom detached house is full of character. The property is located in an elevated position in the hamlet of Nimlet in Cold Ashton on the outskirts of Bath, giving the property stunning views across the local countryside and beyond.
• Private parking for multiple vehicles on gravel driveway.
• Beautiful exposed brick featured through the property.
• Wood burning fireplace with exposed brick mantel piece in the lounge and dining room
• Country style kitchen fitted with farmhouse sink.
• Rear access into utility room that also provides access to the garden.
• Separate snug lounge and additional lounge at the rear of the property
• 4 double sized bedrooms and a single sized bedroom
• Good size family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
• Double glazing throughout the property
• Stunning views from both the front and rear of the property to surrounding countryside
• Separate barn situated to rear of the property with a w.c, currently used as storage the barn offers so many further opportunities subject to local planning consent and is even on a separate title meaning that stamp duty liabilities can be split with the main house.
To the north of Bath in an elevated position overlooking the rural surrounds of South Gloucestershire and North East Somerset, the location is ideal for access to the World Heritage city itself. Offering a wide choice of amenities, schools and places of historical interest, main line rail services to Bristol and London Paddington are found at Bath Spa station. Furthermore, the nearby village of Marshfield is a very sought-after community providing day to day amenities including a Post Office, C of E Primary school, pubs and a number of shops. There is also a local Doctors Surgery and Veterinary Practice within 2 miles of the property. The A420 gives easy access to Bristol and Chippenham with junction 18 of the M4 further to the north. Wonderful country walks are at hand on the Cotswold Way and St Catherine Valley.