- A unique opportunity to develop/extend design and build a substantial five bedroom detched home
- Set in apprx 2.3 acres with open views over an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Proposed internal accommodation 5349 sq ft
- Grass tennis court and paddock which doubles up as a helipad
- Detached one bedroom garden annexe
- Triple garage with accommodation above
- Private entrance with sweeping driveway and ample parking
- Planning permission granted N10/01583/FUL
- Close to excellent schools and just 6 miles from Bath
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Henley House currently exists as a six bedroom detached home dating back to the 1920's, situated within beautiful expansive grounds. The property benefits from a private sweeping and gated driveway, a detached one bedroom annexe, triple garage with accomodation above, grass tennis court and a paddock which doubles up as a helipad. The property is being offered with the unique opportunity to design, build and extend this extensive detached home that sits within a generous plot of 2.3 acres with far reaching panoramic views over the surrounding coutryside and within an Area of Oustanding Natural Beauty.
The proposed plans would provide accommodation totalling a gross internal area of approximately 5349 square feet. This would include five spacious reception rooms, grand reception hall, impressive garden room with open far reaching views, utility room and WC. The first floor would include five sumptuous double bedrooms all of which would be en-suite.
The grounds include gardens, paddock and a grass tennis court with the paddock doubling up as a helipad as Battersea Heliport is just 45 minutes away.
Located in the quiet and sought after hamlet of Kingsdown, Henley House is located within its own private position and situated between the historic town of Corsham and the city of Bath which is just 6 miles away. The Kingsdown Golf course is within walking distance and excellent schools are all within easy access. High speed rail links are available from Bath Spa and Chippenham stations at a journey time of 60 minutes from Chippenham on certain services. The property is well placed for commuting with easy access to J17 and J18 of the M4.
Approved planning number is N10/01583/FUL
Septic tank, mains electric and water