- FOUR WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM IN ADDITION TO EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH DOORS TO GARDEN
- ADDITIONAL USEFUL GROUND FLOOR OFFICE
- PEACEFUL CUL DE SAC POSITION IN HEART OF POPULAR VIILLAGE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF SHOPS
- POSITIONED WITHIN EASY STRIKING DISTANCE OF BRADFORD ON AVON, BATH AND TROWBRIDGE
- MODERN AND LOW MAINTENANCE ACCOMMODATION
- LOVELY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE AND PRIVATE DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM WITH DOORS TO GARDEN AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM / PLAY ROOM
A beautiful example of a handsome modern house situated along a peaceful and highly sought after cul de sac in the heart of the charming Village of Holt. Offering notably light and spacious accommodation over two floors, this four bedroom semi-detached house also features an additional study, a handy cloakroom, two bathrooms (one of which is an en suite), a dining / play room, sitting room (with doors to the garden) and a large kitchen / breakfast room which boasts gorgeous carrera marble worktops, as well as double doors out to the garden. The low-maintenance rear garden is level, enclosed, and has been tastefully landscaped to provide both a safe and fun area for children to play, as well as an inviting and ambient space to enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings. The property is served by a single garage with a private space for a car to park directly in front, positioned just around the corner from the house.
The pretty village of Holt is conveniently situated approximately two miles from the centre of Bradford on Avon (with efficient train links to Bath, Bristol and London), three miles from Melksham and Trowbridge, and eight or so miles away from the city of Bath. This property benefits from a handy bus service and fibre-optic broadband. Village amenities include a well-stocked general store, two churches, two public houses, a post office, primary school and recreational facilities inclusive of a floodlit tennis court, basketball court, children's play-area and a sports field - which this property is situated a couple of minutes away from. Also situated within the village is the stylish and popular 'Glove Factory' development, which provides handy office and social spaces for local people to enjoy - Popping in for a coffee here is highly recommended! In addition, there are numerous beautiful walks and two National Trust properties, namely The Courts and Chalfield Manor.