This 3 storey, bay fronted period property in the heart of Larkhall is filled with personality and huge potential. The property comprises 3 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms and a lovely east facing, private rear garden that backs onto a Lambrook a small brook off the River Avon. Situated on a quiet one-way street and close proximity of Bath city centre, this would be the perfect property for anyone who wants a the benefit of city life and access to the surrounding countryside.
• Enter either through to the first floor into the lounge area or down to into the kitchen down area.
• A great size open plan kitchen/living/dining area. The kitchen has been finished to a great specification, providing lots of worktop space and large kitchen area.
• Tiled kitchen floors and natural wood flooring throughout the ground floor.
• On the first floor there is a spacious lounge area that has a bay window, that fills the room with natural light.
• Additionally on the first floor there is one double bedroom at the rear of the property. There are a further 2 double sized bedrooms and the family bathroom on the second floor.
• Double doors from the dining area open out onto the decking area, which is a fantastic area to enjoy the sun and relax.
There is a good selection of local amenities and services in Larkhall village, including cafes, health centre, deli, butchers and convenience stores. St. Saviours and st Stephens Primary School are both near by. Bath city centre itself has an amazing array of shopping, sporting and cultural facilities. Larkhall is well placed for commuters who need convenient access to the M4, A4 & A46.