This beautifully presented and fully renovated semi-detatched house is an absolute credit to the current owners. It is set back, above London Road East with views across the local countryside. This property has benefitted from a total renovation and finished to a high standard. It offers a totally new look for its new owners to enjoy.
• Entered through a stunning hallway with a mix of Black and White tiles and natural wood flooring.
• Natural wood flooring throughout the property.
• Modern, unique hand-crafted kitchen with central island and apron-front-sink. Connected dining area that leads into the conservatory that floods the room with natural light.
• Generous size lounge area with large bay windows that overlooks the south/west facing outside seating area, filling the lounge with lots of natural light throughout the day.
• 1 double size bedroom and 1 single sized bedroom at the front of the property with stunning views over the neighbouring countryside and another double size bedroom at the rear of the property.
• A beautifully finished family bathroom fitted with a large freestanding bathtub.
• Well-kept, south west facing front garden with room for a generous outdoor seating area. Enclosed garden at the rear with a garden shed. There is access from the property or passage through the side of the property.
• Potential to extent property (Subject to planning permission)
• No onward chain.
Batheaston village offers a convenience store, post office, chemists, veterinary surgery, doctor's surgery and primary school. The stunning surrounding countryside provides a beautiful setting for scenic walks and cycling.
For the commuter it is within easy reach of the M4 with a frequent bus service to Bath City Centre. Bath Spa Station offers services to London Paddington (approximately 90 minutes)